Matthew Flatt wrote at 02/29/2012 11:20 AM:
So far, I haven't managed to replicate the problem on my machine. Do
you have any hints on how to configure Apache to trigger the problem or
a server that I might try?

I'm afraid I don't have that test setup or notes anymore. I do recall it was with PLT 4.2.5 (CGC collector) on Debian Stable (Lenny) 32-bit x86 machine with the Apache that Debian packaged, in a pretty stock configuration. (This was likely also tested on other systems, but I can't say for certain.) As noted in the email thread back then, every other HTTPS client tool I tried with the same files and server worked fine. It's possible that I made a bug in the Scheme code, but everything I did was pretty straightforward, and I could not see a bug. Unfortunately, I couldn't share a complete test case for a PLT bug report at the time, or perhaps we could have figured it out then.

--
http://www.neilvandyke.org/

 Racket Developers list:
 http://lists.racket-lang.org/dev