On 12/06/2012 02:08 PM, Sam Tobin-Hochstadt wrote:
On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 12:44 PM,  <ntoro...@racket-lang.org> wrote:

| Reimplemented really simple FFI functions (e.g. mpfr-prec, mpfr-exp) to
| avoid calling overhead

If you have meaningful benchmarks where this makes a difference, that
may be useful to Matthew, since he recently was working on improving
the FFI's code generation.

I don't, but that's a good idea. It shouldn't take long.

On a related note, because DrDr is late testing this push and I'm anxious to know whether my changes work... DrDr appears to be stuck building on the push before mine. It's at 4.39 hours now.

Neil ⊥

 Racket Developers list:
 http://lists.racket-lang.org/dev