From:  Selvamohan Neethiraj <sneet...@apache.org>
Date:  Wednesday, February 8, 2017 at 10:53 AM
To:  <dev@ranger.apache.org>
Subject:  Prep for ranger-0.7 release ...

Rangers:

As we are planning to do a release of ranger 0.7 soon,  I would like to create
a branch ranger-0.7 for stabilizing the release.
All of the fixes should go into the master which will track for our next major
release (planning to call  it as 1.0.0 )  and if needed will get cherry-picked
into ranger-0.7 release.

I am Volunteering  to be the release manager for ranger 0.7 release.

Please let me know if any of you have any concerns and/or suggestions  on the
release process.

Thanks,
Selva-