Rangers:

As I am preparing for ranger-0.7.0  release, I still see 9 more open issues
targeted for ranger 0.7 fix version.

(JIRA Filter:  project = RANGER AND fixVersion = 0.7.0 AND resolution =
Unresolved and type not in (Task) ORDER BY due ASC, priority DESC, created ASC)

Can you please review this list and move your assigned jira(s) to next release
version 1.0.0 if you cannot resolve it in next 4 hours?  If it is not moved out
(or resolved), I will have to move them to 1.0.0 release before sending the
release for VOTE.

Just another FYI:  I have disabled the build.apache.org Jenkin Job that was
publishing our 0.7.0-SNAPSHOT libraries to Apache (since we have changed the
version to 0.7.0 and the release is not yet approved).

Thanks,

Selva-