From: Colm O hEigeartaigh <cohei...@apache.org>
Date: Tuesday, March 7, 2017 at 9:07 AM
To: Selvamohan Neethiraj <sneet...@apache.org>
Cc: "dev@ranger.apache.org" <dev@ranger.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Review Board requests

No, I don't think so, they all appear to be related to Ranger? I am looking
here:

https://reviews.apache.org/dashboard/?group=ranger

For example:

https://reviews.apache.org/r/50754/

is still open, but refers to the resolved JIRA:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RANGER-1197

Colm.

On Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 1:56 PM, Selvamohan Neethiraj <sneet...@apache.org>
wrote:

Colm,

I am seeing only 23 open incoming issues.
Are you seeing the issues from other project (other than, ranger) ?  Because,
the filter group=ranger seems to be bringing RR from other projects too …

Selva-