I agree with Colm's point of view. Zhangqiang am developing this issue to upgrade Kafka whichwas delayed due to our Spring Festival.

I also hope to merge the Apacke Kylin Plugin into the ranger 1.0.0. the 2.3.0 version of the Apache kylin is being voted. The Apacke Kylin Plugin of the ranger has been successfully applied in some business projects.

Jianhua Peng

在 2018年02月23日 17:36, Colm O hEigeartaigh 写道:
+1. It would be nice to get the Kafka upgrade in if possible, as currently
we support a very old version of Kafka.

Colm.

On Fri, Feb 23, 2018 at 9:00 AM, Jianhua Peng <pengjian...@apache.org>