Rangers:

Please review and provide your feedback on Apache board report for Apache
Ranger for the past 3 months …

Thanks,
Selva-

====================================================================================================

 - The Ranger project is a framework to enable, monitor and manage
comprehensive data security across the Hadoop platform.

## Issues:
 - There are no issues requiring board attention at this time.

## Activity:
 - Team has been working on fixing issues to make Ranger work with Apache
Hadoop 3.0+ technology suite for releasing next major Ranger version 2.0.0.
 - Also, team has added following new features in Ranger: Security
Zone,Incremental Policy Upgrade, expand support for other HSM key storage.

## Health report:
 - As we are closer to the tail-end of the major release (Ranger 2.0.0), our
mailing list counts seems to be lower than usual

## PMC changes:

 - Currently 19 PMC members.
 - Qiang Zhang was added to the PMC on Fri Feb 08 2019

## Committer base changes:

 - Currently 28 committers.
 - Last committer addition was Bhavik Patel at Thu Nov 01 2018

## Releases:

 - Last release was Apache Ranger 1.2.0 on Wed Oct 03 2018

## Mailing list activity:

 - dev@ranger.apache.org:

 - u...@ranger.apache.org:

## JIRA activity: