+1, great idea. I would like to work with you on this.

Thanks
Anu

On 11/17/17, 12:55 AM, "Elek, Marton" <h...@anzix.net> wrote:

    Hi,

    Is there any plan for ratis webpage? I didn't find any Jira.

    My proposal is the following:

    1. I can create a draft site similar to my hadoop site proposal:
    https://hadoop.anzix.net/

    2. I can collect the content from ratis presentations.

    3. I can copy the content to a google docs to make it easier to
    fix/improve the content together.

    4. I will copy back the content to the html/markdown files and we can
    commit it to the git repo using a separated branch.

    I propose to do a simple page (what is ratis?) as a first step and after
    that we can extend with more detailed/version specific documentation
    (such like a getting started guide...)

    Any thoughts?

    Thanks,
    Marton