Hi,

On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 12:00 PM, Tom Hobbs <tvho...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> I don't know what we do with them.  I got no answer on my "vote on a vote"
> thread.  Niclas?  Jukka?  Any ideas?

The licenses are Apache-compatible, so there's no problem including
these files in the release. The LICENSE file already mentions the ASM
license that covers the AbstractDependencyVisitor class, and for
correctness we should include the MIT license of the
ProfilingSecurityManager class there as well.

This isn't a too big issue, so unless any other problems are spotted
with the release I'd just file this as an issue to be fixed in the
next release and proceed with the current release candidate. I'll do a
better review of the release package shortly before casting my vote,
but on first look it seems pretty good. Nice work!

BR,

Jukka Zitting