Hi Peter,

Thanks for the review.  I'll make the version updates on the trunk and
merge them into the branch and tag.

I'm currently going through Jira at the moment and seeing what can be
closed.  I'll post a message here asking for confirmation of any that
look closed but haven't been.  I'm getting 503s from Jira right now
though.

Cheers,

Tom