On 02-11-12 11:06, Peter Firmstone wrote:
Ok I've had a brief look at debugging failing tests, it's worth noting
that these tests now failing on my machine, passed two months ago with
flying colours.

I remember something different, and as your are implying it is due to changes after your patches, please mention me a revision number where you have completed the uri patches, and i will branch on this revision number and run the tests again, to verify if your statement is true. And of course, if any of my patches are causing the tests to fail, i personally will fix them. Because that is how one should operate: No code commits that cause failing tests, or fix the tests.

Gr. Simon