Comments always welcome, due date is 14th November.

Below is the November board report for River

Apache River is a distributed computing architecture, based on the JSK
Starter Kit Source code donated by Sun Microsystems, for the Jini
Specification.

Releases:
No new releases since last report.  Some failing unit tests are the only
blocker to release right now and they are being investigated.

Progress:
Some more interesting discussions are taking place about some directions
River might take and what it's going to do next.  There have been some
commits and we're looking again at getting ready for another release.
 There has been some frank and open discussion which the PMC dealt with
well and we feel that we're acquitting ourselves well.

Community:
The PMC chair has requested that the PMC/community elect a new chair,
citing external commitments preventing him from being able to devote
sufficient to River.  The board should expect this change to happen soon.

Issues:
No board issues at this time