Ok, so we need to make sure we safely publish an Entry to a volatile field
after modifications or make an Entry's fields volatile.

Did you know that JERI uses a multiplexing thread pool core?

Even when our code appears to be single threaded, once it's exported, it
becomes visible to many threads.

To avoid potential deadlock from dependant tasks executing out of order JERI
always creates a new thread if no free threads are available in its internal
thread pool.

Regards,

Peter.