On 02.10.2013 23:46, Greg Trasuk wrote:
Hi all:

I'm planning to propose a release for River 2.2.2 later this week, based on the
current state of the 2.2. branch.  The only change from 2.2.1 is the addition
of the JMX Entry classes, plus addition of one more jar file to be added to
Maven Central (jsk-policy.jar if I remember correctly).

Any objections or anything else that anyone wants to include in the release?

Hi Greg

Is the version you're going to release at svn path /river/jtsk/branches/2.2 ?
Would you please fix version numbers?
Grepping for 2.2.0 returns a few results, com.sun.jini.constants.VersionConstants among them.

--
Pozdrawiam
Rafał Krupiński