I’d like you to make a reasonable case for why TaskManager needs to be
replaced, requiring changes to many other classes that depend on TaskManager,
rather than stating what the problem is with TaskManager and seeking to fix it,
which would only affect TaskManager and not require modifying and then
debugging other code.

Greg.