Hi Dennis:

I’m not sure I follow you - why would they not be annotated?  jsk-platform goes
in the application’s class loader, so either it’s annotated with a
CodebaseAccessClassLoader or with the java.rmi.codebase property.

Are you sure you’re not thinking of jsk-policy.jar?  That normally goes “one
level above” the application’s class path (since it has to control the
security), so wouldn’t get a codebase annotation.  But that jar only contains
the policy provider.

Cheers,

Greg Trasuk