HI All
I think there are still some old Jini fans who might like to play with jini and
River. After a few while, I got back to play with Jini, however, it seems that
the installer no more works in Windows 8. So, I got some trick to make it run
in Windows 8. I would like to contribute this tutorial to River project. So, if
you want to put it in the website, please let me know. Anyway, I am providing
the link for temporary purpose in the following place.
I think Jini/River is a great resource to the people who want to develop some
distributed/cloud based application.
RegardsBishnu