I could use some help with qa-refactor,:)  esp checking new code in
org.apache.river, making sure new public api makes sense. Some might need
delaying till a later release (such as new stream based registrar interfaces).

I've been working towards getting it ready for pre release, there are changes
in trunk that need to be merged, I'm currently testing on Java 8, there are a
number of policy file updates I need to commit when ready (later this week).

After the next release, I'd like to work on DNS-SRV discovery, with IPv6
deployment increasing, we should be able to get River services online,,
securing Serialization would be a priority.

Then there's the modularisation effort started by Dennis Reedy.

Further down the track, i'd like to do something with dynamic code generation
for remote Lambda expressions, using ASM.

Peter.