Thanks Gavin.

On 13/07/2014 6:02 PM, Gavin McDonald wrote:
Good Day Devs,

Our Jenkins Instance has some slaves being replaced.

Specifically those labelled 'ubuntu[1,2,4,5,6]' are being replaced with
slaves already online called 'ubuntu-[1,2,4,5,6] (notice the dash -).

You are getting this email as at least one of your builds has been identified
as having
been tied to at least one of the slaves due to go off-line next week - likely
Tuesday 15th
July.

Apologies for the short notice on this. Feel free to ping the builds@ mailing
list or create
an INFRA jira ticket (component Jenkins) should you have any issues switching
to a new
slave.

It is preferred that instead of tieing your build(s) to a particular slave,
that you choose a more
generic label (for Ubuntu slaves choose 'ubuntu or Ubuntu' but if not please do
make sure
you change your config to tie to one of the newer slaves instead.

If by the time we switch off the old slaves and nothing has been done, we will
automatically
change your job configs to point to the generic 'ubuntu' label instead.

Thanks for Listening.

Gav...