Thanks Gregg,

That looks like the problem.

Cheers,

Peter.

On 27/10/2014 12:37 PM, Gregg Wonderly wrote:
Most Likely, you used the default settings on netbeans editor configuration
which I believe is to replace all tabs with spaces.  A sad default…

Gregg Wonderly

On Oct 26, 2014, at 8:27 AM, Peter Firmstone<j...@zeus.net.au>  wrote:

I've just noticed that my last svn commit, called using netbeans on windows,
entire files were replaced, even when only very minor changes were made (on
line), I'm not sure if this is something to do with Windows txt files or a
setting somewhere.

This has occurred on at least one other previous occassion.

I'm going to stop developing on River until I resolve this issue or set up a
Unix computer for development.

Regards,