From: Peter
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2015 4:00 PM
To: amit batajoo
Reply To: dev@river.apache.org
Cc: dev@river.apache.org
Subject: Re: Urgent Request for help

I apologise for the example.

You have made progress however.

Modify the script further, add the following line, this will add some more
information for us to see why it's still failing.

-Djava.security.debug=access:failure

and also the output from uname -a from the command line.

I had made the assumption that you're running this on a rasberry pi, but then I
remembered that java se embedded should be a later version of java.