Hi Bishnu,

I have previously tested River 2.2.0 on ARM, but experienced a number of test failures.

You mentioned the host name isn't defined in your DNS server, if you configure host names with IP adrresses in your /etc/hostname files it still doesn't work with hostnames?

I spent a considerable amount of time fixing bugs (1 year if I remember correctly) and eventually succeeded with all tests passing with the qa-refactor branch on ARM. The qa-refactor branch has been tested on more architectures and OS's than earlier releases, even on IBM's J9 jvm, which the earlier releases won't even compile on. Even so I haven't tested the latest changes on ARM, as I no longer have access to this architecture.

If your planning on ARM deployment, we might need to progress the qa-refactor branch.

I don't presently have a Unix test envronment set up, do you have the jtreg library installed on your Rasberry PI?

I can walk you through the build and test instructions.

I'd like to confirm your not experiencing a bug first, by checking all tests run properly.

Regards,

Peter.