Thanks Patricia.

Looks like there's a number of policy files and scripts that need header files.

Anyone have time to write a script to parse the Rat reports and prepend license
headers?

I reconfigured the integration tests to run against trunk.  I noticed there are
about 7 test failures in the unit tests, although none look particularly
concerning, I'll have a better look later to make sure.

It would be nice if the jtreg tests ran on hudson, unfortunately they don't
presently; the jtreg platform library isn't installed correctly.

I have run the jtreg tests locally and 132 pass on linux as expected.  There
are some remaining Windows path issues, so not all pass on that platform.

I'm about to generate and update the release notes.  I'd also like to include a
link to Dennis' examples on github.

Next we need to get our pgp encryption keys ready.  My old key expired so I'll
have to generate a new one.

We're almost there, any assistance will be most appreciated.

Regards,

Peter.

Sent from my Samsung device.
  Include original message