Remember that a PMC member voting +1 is asserting that they have personally downloaded, built, and tested the release candidate, as well as reviewing its licensing.

Do we have three PMC members who can do that within 72 hours? Anybody who would vote -1 on that schedule?

(I do not expect to be able to vote in favor in 72 hours from now, but will not vote against unless someone reports a real problem. Most likely, I'll not vote at all.)

Patricia