Sorry for this ending up on the list, it was intended to be private discussion,
I thought I had edited the To: list appropriately.

Greg, I am not saying that you should not review the release candidate.  This
ended up being a reply in this thread when it should not of.  I want and value
your participation as one of the community.

The review is indeed needed, no question about that!  Jars in the source
distribution as Apache policy, also has to be dealt with.

Again, please don’t consider this to be related to anything in this thread.  I
want the community to function using the Apache process. That’s what will
provide the best means for the community to function.

Gregg