That's correct maven artifacts haven't been generated.

It's also worth noting that there are no binary artifacts generated with this release.

Cheers,

Peter.

On 31/12/2016 8:20 PM, Zsolt Kúti wrote:
Hi,

The new site is out.
In the coming days I would like to add info on 3.0, which according to
Peter was released but officially not announced.
The maven repo is not responding right now, but as far as I remember 3.0
artifacts are not yet published.
We ought to keep them in sync.

Happy New Year!
Zsolt

ui.: Bit strange was that Safari somehow remembered my anonymous access to
web CMS regardless of cookie deleting and I needed to use a maiden Chrome
to login as committer and make publishing happen.