Do you have anything planned around ServiceUI?  I really use ServiceUI as a
discovery mechanism to find services which export a UI that a user can interact
with.  What can happen at registration time, besides Entry specification to
help with codebase where ServiceUI bits are at?  Are you just relying on the
“service” setup to include all of that detail, or is there something we can do,
to wrap ServiceUI into the mechanism you are talking about here?

Gregg