      From: yukon <yu...@apache.org>
 To: ASF Marketing & Publicity <pr...@apache.org>
Cc: dev@rocketmq.apache.org
 Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2017 2:13 AM
 Subject: Request the Permission of ASF logos in Apache RocketMQ Meetup

Hi ASF Marketing & Publicity,
We will hold a meetup in Shenzhen, China at Dec. 16 pm., 2018, and want to use
some ASF logos in this activity:
1. https://www.apache.org/foundation/press/kit/asf_logo.emf2. A POWERED BY
logo, see the attachment.
These logos will be used on a poster, T-shirts, etc.
Requests the permission of these two logos.
Regards,yukon