Hi Yukon,
I will continue my discussion here from now on (Which I continued on JIRA).
As per my understanding, MQTT protocol follows a publisher
subscriber publish subscribe architecture. I read the RocketMQ
documentation and it occurred to me that, message broadcasting using
RocketMQ can be used here. I ran these examples and I got a brief knowledge
on working with message broadcasting with RocketMQ.
I thought of a setup where each IoT Sensor(device which produces messages)
sends messages with a unique topic. So the subscribers can subscribe to the
message stream using the same unique topic. I sketched my current idea like
this.

But still I'm not sure this requires separate proxy for publishers and a
separate proxy for subscribers. Can you please input your suggestions.
Thank you.

Regards,
Sudaraka Jayathilaka
*Undergraduate*