Hi Yukon, Von,

I have started a google doc to discuss on the project. It has a draft
proposal. I will update it continuously until submit the final proposal to
GSOC2018.

I kindly request your suggestions and  guidance.

I have given the commenting access to every one. Please give your feedback.
I am eagerly waiting to respond your comments and to polish the proposal
with your feedback to give an efficient outcome of the project.

This is the link for the Google doc.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/14iQ_Sq0z4khfyvL99_6KWNkSiqoHLPg6hm6KjTF1EMw/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you .

Best Regards,