Hi,
I am Madhushika Jayasinghe, a final year undergraduate from Computer
Science and Engineering Department, University of Moratuwa. As I previously
mentioned in the JIRA I am working for the above project as GSoC Project.
Currently I have cloned the RocketMQ Repo and followed some documentation
to be familiar with RocketMQ. Now I am in the process of drafting a
proposal and got few questions.
In the JIRA it is mentioned that the "plugin should have the capability of
off-line storage". Here what is meant by off-line storage? And how can I
tackle this case?

Thanks

Regards,
Madhushika