I am very happy to see that the two communities have not only completed the
preparation of a Meetup together, but also completed the development of
APISIX's rocketmq-logger plug-in with high quality in such a short time.
This is not just the beginning of good cooperation between the two
communities. , but also an interpretation of the Apache way.

Thanks again,  @Ming Wen @Yeliang Wang, @ZhouYu @jing li,  I hope more
developers can pay attention to the two projects and bring more
cooperation:)

Thanks
Henry

jing li <lijing959...@gmail.com> 于2021年12月20日周一 15:57写道: