Hi,

A weakly typed topic that supports all kinds of messages has
many advantages, it's easy and flexible, while a strongly typed topic also
has other advantages:

1. Reinforce the mind that rocketmq supports many integration patterns
which could simplify the development of business applications.
2. Fail fast if developers send wrong typed messages to a strongly typed
topic.
3. Developers could arrange their applications by topics of different
types, actually, it's a best practice of rocketmq
4. RocketMQ has a chance to provide more competitive features for different
topic types separately.

And, we won't disable the weakly typed topic, from an implementation
perspective, we just add an attribute for the topic to indicate whether
it's a strongly typed topic, and a strongly typed topic can be converted to
a weakly typed topic easily.

Regards,
yukon