+1
checked:
[OK]  Checksums and PGP signatures are valid for Source package.
[OK]  Checksums and PGP signatures are valid for Binary package.
[OK]  Source code artifacts have correct names matching the current release.
[OK]  Binary artifacts have correct names matching the current release.
[OK]  License and Notice are correct in source package.
[OK]  License and Notice are correct in binary package.
[OK]  All files have license headers in source package if necessary.
[OK]  No compiled archives bundled in source archive.
[OK]  Hash and Tag in GitHub repo is matching the current artifacts.
[OK]  The code can be built success in the source package.
[ok]  The code can be built success in the source package.
[ok]  Start nameserver and broker according to the quick-start
[ok]  Run clusterList command to see if the version is correct

ShannonDing <ding...@apache.org> 于2022年3月9日周三 10:57写道: