+1
rocketmq-eb relies on the data synchronization capability of
rocketmq-connect, and at the same time abstracts and implements event
access at a higher level

BTW, It is suggested that when voting, we'd better re-edit the subject
while replying to the original discussion email and change it to
[VOTE]xxxxx.

Thanks,
Heng Du

dongeforever <dongefore...@apache.org> 于2022年3月14日周一 11:28写道: