Hi Zhanhui,

IMO, the main reason for storing broker ip is that messages are bound to
broker, not topic. We must find out which broker the message is stored on
before we fetch the message.  And it is no way to migrate messages from their
original broker to another.

The new storage layer design should consider this problem, at least not to add
new obstacles. Eg. Where to store the mapping of topic name and topic identity?
Is this mapping consistent across brokers?