Hi,

Recently, there has been much discussion about this issue, IMO, RocketMQ
community has reached a consensus that these sub projects should migrate from
GitHub to ASF.

But, there are two ways to reach our goal.

1. Create a uniform ASF git repo for all the sub projects named
"incubator-rocketmq-externals", all sub-projects assembled in this repo. It can
reduce management and delivery costs and users can take a quick look at
ecological map of RocketMQ and find what they want quickly. But as Justin said,
many collaborative development over sub-projects may be very painful.

2. Create separate git repos for various sub projects, it's feasible as Bruce
said. But this way may bring extra management and delivery costs.

IMO, we should decide a way as soon as possible, and I insist that the first
way may be more suitable for RocketMQ.

Any voices are welcome.

Regards,
yukon