Would like you guys to go through The Apache Way and Committer Guide first:

https://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html

There's policy and standard for such role, such rights and others, as an
incubator project, the most important thing is try to follow The Apache Way.

Thanks.

Best Regards!

Luke Han