Yes, I advised in my proposal email to switch to the inmemdb plugin that it required 3.0.5 on everyone's machines. I think Eclipse lets you configure the Maven version to use, so if you install a newer Maven you should be good to go (I use IntelliJ community edition today so don't know.) Anyway, I always just build from the command line window regardless of the IDE I'm using, and mvn clean install (with or without the -Dmaven.test.skip) works fine there.

Glen