Gaurav,

Restarting the server flushes the cache inside eclipselink and hence next
time the list is retrieved (once server is restarted) it will get a new
copy the pojo with an new one to many relationship.  In hibernate you can
flush the cache with primary key and the pojo object class, but it becomes
a real pain as systems get more complicated to track where these flushes
are required.

Its not really worth spending any time on this, the design needs modifying,
which I could do if there are no objections.

Cheers Greg.