Hello Glen,

Thanks for adding my work in Roller. I have merged the changes you mentioned.

Please let me know if anything else have to be done. I recently sent a mail in mailing list regarding the contribution towards roller. I am really interested in any UI work to be done, can anyone assign me some of that Issues in JIRA so I can contribute.

Regards,
Gaurav