No, in *that* case, we just get a single row in the custom_template_rendition table for that CSS holding the stylesheet text (instead of several rows holding also the theme templates.) It's just that weblog's customstylesheet column is still being written to and read from for some reason (still necessary? I don't know...), which I'll investigate. Apparently it's being used as a path value from the user's resources folder (custom stylesheet path), but that shouldn't be necessary as the CSS text is in the CTR table. Stay tuned...

Glen