Hi Team, re: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ROL-1739, in 2008 a user reported a data error in the weblog-entry-tag-aggregate table that probably would have been immediately caught if we had a DB constraint preventing it. Namely, a unique key constraint on the weblog and the tag name. Since the purpose of this constraint is primarily to trap and fix a potential error in Roller, I wouldn't mind adding it just to the createdb.vm script but *not* the 500-to-510 migration script. This way anybody with an invalid tag table can still do the upgrade (upgrades are going to be complex enough without this extra curve ball), while we'll find out about the tag aggregate table error, if it still exists, from new Roller users.

Alternatively, we can also just omit adding this constraint and closing the matter as a won't fix (especially if we're reasonably confident the tag aggregate table error has been fixed since then.) What I wouldn't want to do is keep this issue open anymore -- one way or another, let's get this one closed. WDYT?

Regards,
Glen