Hello Glen,

I certainly want to put much more recent packages in a new version of
securibench, and that probably will include a recent version of roller.

That being said, I see no problem having a mix of old and new. I'm sure
that there are webapps out there that haven't been significantly updated
since 2005 and it would be nice if I could analyze them too.

In the meantime, any clue about this escapeText?

Marc-André Laverdière-Papineau
Doctorant - PhD Candidate