On Tue, Dec 29, 2015 at 2:39 AM Greg Huber <gregh3...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Don't use it my self, have tried but made just made a mess, so went back
> to svn.  So -1 for me.
>
> btw, worth checking out what Struts are doing, using a develop branch,
> beforehand.

How strongly do you feel about that -1 Greg?

I took a quick look at Struts. They use ASF Git repo and is also able to
accept Pull Requests via Git.
https://struts.apache.org/submitting-patches.html.

I'm not why they use a branch called "develop" instead of master, maybe
that is part of the "Git Flow" process they are using?

Dave