Dave,

Looks ok, but found some new items.

######

Needs some more allowed methods.

 eg createNewDirectory for the meda files create action.  btw, rather than
creating global-allowed-methods you can add them to the action itself in a
<allowed-methods> :

<action name="mediaFileView"
   class="org.apache.roller.weblogger.ui.struts2.editor.MediaFileView">
            <result name="success" type="tiles">.MediaFileView</result>
            <result name="success.json"
type="dispatcher">/WEB-INF/jsps/editor/MediaFileViewLight.jsp</result>

<allowed-methods>deleteFolder,..,createNewDirectory</allowed-methods>
</action>

Also these are needed:

Method flushCache for action maintenance is not allowed!
Method reset for action maintenance is not allowed!
Method enable for action pings is not allowed!
Method pingNow for action pings is not allowed!

######

The roller.properties in the war has hard coded stuff

mediafiles.storage.dir=/Users/dave/roller_data/mediafiles
search.index.dir=/Users/dave/roller_data/search-index

but checking the source its

mediafiles.storage.dir=${user.home}/roller_data/mediafiles
search.index.dir=${user.home}/roller_data/search-index

so not sure on this.

###

Checking the logs, other than the had coded roller.properties, no errors.

Cheers Greg