Upgrade looks ok. Database upgrade went OK also.  +1 (b)

##

Noticed that the pager links look strange on the main weblog page.

http://localhost:8080/roller/testuser/

If I have three entries
Test1
Test2
Test3

If I click on Test1  : http://localhost:8080/roller/testuser/entry/test1

The pager link at the top of the page is : « Test1 | Main

Should be:  Main | Test2 »   as we are paging down the entries?

also these don't look correct:

http://localhost:8080/roller/testuser/entry/test2

http://localhost:8080/roller/testuser/entry/test3

« Test3 | Main | Test2 »  >> « Test2 | Main

Cheers Greg