I am getting for

http://127.0.0.1:8080/roller/roller-ui/authoring/entryAdd.rol

Method saveDraft for action entryAdd is not allowed!
Method publish for action entryAdd is not allowed!

also on other actions
Method saveDraft for action entryEdit is not allowed!

they are in the namespace:
namespace /roller-ui/authoring  <global-allowed-methods>

So not sure why it is not working now?

Cheers Greg

######
....although its better to add them to the action rather than globals
eg
<action name="entryAdd"

class="org.apache.roller.weblogger.ui.struts2.editor.EntryEdit">
<allowed-methods>save, saveDraft,...</allowed-methods>
</action>