Hello Nitin,

Here are quick steps for you,

1. Download the ICLA https://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.pdf
2. Take the printout, enter the details and signed it.
3. Mail the signed scanned ICLA to secret...@apache.org
4. Wait for their reply, once they replied, your name will be listed
here https://people.apache.org/unlistedclas.html
5. Once your name is listed in the above link, please inform us.

P.S. Thanks Aditya for sharing detailed information.

HTH!
Best regards,
Swapnil M Mane,
www.apache.org