Our INFRA team is super quick :-)
The 'asf-site' is now the default branch of roller-website repository
https://github.com/apache/roller-website/branches

I have updated the website build instructions as per this change at
commit revision #fb0710bc5
https://github.com/apache/roller-website/commit/fb0710bc5
http://roller.apache.org/getinvolved/edit_website.html

Now we will no longer maintain the master branch in this repository.

P.S. The INFRA team didn't mark the 'master' branch 'Stale' yet, I
requested them again to do the same, still, we good with everything
done so far :)

Best regards,
Swapnil M Mane,
www.apache.org